Spent a bit of time taking pics of my pussy with my pocket pc/camera. (Oh, you dirty boys! I meant my pussy cat!) Tried to take a couple of self portraits too but the camera makes my face look elongated and the lighting inside isn't right. I'm too depressed to go outside today. Once in awhile I need to just wallow in the depression.
I fear the depression stems from an overwhelming list of things I must do:
- Pay the DMV $200
- Fill out financial aid forms so I can owe money to the government
- Read lots of articles and chapters in my texts for school
- Clip the dog's nails
- Watch about 8 hours of past episodes of all my favorite shows that I recorded
- Send a belated birthday card to my friend Eli
- Refill the dog's food container
- Oops, how bout buy food to refill the container with??
- Buy notebooks for all my classes this semester
- Pay bills
- Win lottery so I can pay bills
- Clean bedroom
- Throw away dead flowers from my birthday
- Feed myself
- Decide whether to follow Good Angel's or Bad Angel's advice re: a moral dilemma
- Put the splint back on my ankle, that I should have had on all day long
- Empty out my inbox (current total: 101 unread messages; 229 total messages to be sorted and/or deleted, mostly from the last 2 months)
- Apply for the Masters in Survey Research
- Copy a sample contract for my Orgs and Mgmt application group
Okay. I will make it my goal to accomplish at least...8, part of 11, and 20 tonight. Accomplishing 8 without doing 9 may be tricky but my fuzzy pjs feel so good I really don't want to go to the store...what could pass for dog food for one night? Hmmm. I will think on this.