Sunday, February 11, 2007

A Few Miscellaneous Things

I love Office Space. I regret having given up custody of that movie to the Big X when we split. I was the one who paid for it. Sure, it was a gift to him, but still. My money. I should have just kept it.

I think my dog lies to me. I think she scratches at the door when she doesn't really have to go out. She holds it for up to 12 hours sometimes, and then other times she decides she needs to go out an hour after she was just out. And always when I'm watching a critical point in some tv show.

P. wrote me again. He wants to know how I'm doing and blah, blah, blah. So my question is, should I write back and keep up a friendship, knowing that in his mind that means the door is still open? I don't like people not liking me, so my initial reaction is to write back. Also, I could totally use him for a date to my cousin's wedding in July if we are still talking then and I don't have a boyfriend.

But that is mean. Using him like that when I have no intention of actually dating him again.

My Mike is coming over next weekend for dinner and a movie. I have been told alternately to make a move and see what happens or else to have an adult conversation about the fact that I think there is something between us and does he also think that and should we pursue it? But I hate adult conversations. I'd much rather just jump a guy and sort it out later.

1 comment:

dan said...

I'd kill if my copy of Office Space were missing.

Men like the move too.