Monday, February 05, 2007

More Endings

So P. wrote me back and I opened it. And it was good, not bad. He said all the right things because he is a nice guy. Really. He's just too damn clingy. He wants me to contact him when I'm ready to start a relationship. WTF. Don't you know a line when you are receiving it, bub?

Of course, new drama unfolds on the theme of endings...my mother is staying over tonight and she informed me that the Big X is going to be the frigging best man at my cousin's wedding this summer. And the slut who he cheated on me with (yes, she knew about me) who is 12 years younger than him (and grew up next door to him so he knew her when she was like 10 and he was 22--you know, when we first started dating each other--EWW) is invited. And my cousin wanted me to know that he "understands" if I don't come to the wedding.

Fuck that. I will be there with frigging bells on. And skinny. And a hot piece of man meat on my arm.

Now to plan how to make this all happen....Hmmm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah. you so gotta show the Big X up. Make him bleed and whimper!!