Friday, June 09, 2006

Turn-ons: Bald and Homophobic

Last weekend I house/dog sat for Jenn. To thank me, she had me over for dinner tonight and at one point said we needed to go out onto the porch so we could talk about something that her boyfriend, Justin, couldn't overhear. So out we went.

Here's what it was about: Justin nearly invited a friend of his over for a surprise set-up. I would have frigging killed them. And then Jenn says, but Justin really wants to set you up. And she had a great sell to go with this guy. Are you ready??

. . .

He's bald and slightly homophobic.

That is what she had to say about this guy they want to hook me up with. Now I've got nothing against bald guys. If they are completely bald, I think it's sexy, actually. But if you are giving just a couple of tidbits to me about someone you actually want me to be interested in, bald and homophobic aren't what I personally would have chosen. Good sense of humor? Really nice? Great eyes? There's got to be something better than bald/homophobic.

Now here's the worst part of this whole thing. Are you ready this time??

. . .

I'm actually half considering it. What the hell does that say about me?

2 comments:

dan said...

I'm so sorry. I can't stop laughing... :O

If being bald and slightly homophobic is what it takes in this day and age to get a girl, I better get cracking!

Anonymous said...

*snort*

Good luck with baldy!