Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Three Armed Baby

So I check what brings people to my blog now and then. I can see if they googled something that sent them here, etc. I have a list of keywords that I get hits from because it amuses me. But this is the most amusing one so far and it just keeps coming up lately so I just must share. It started about a week ago and I must have seen over a dozen hits just by people googling this phrase:

Three armed baby.

It sends them to my old hot toddie post (which also gets hits from a ton of people googling hot toddie, by the way). I mean, today I've already gotten 2 hits from people searching for three-armed baby information. This all intrigues and amuses me.

P.S. Now the three armed baby fans will be directed to this post as well. I'll have a whole fan club of three armed baby supporters.

1 comment:

dan said...

You could always link the Yahoo image of that same baby here. That might help it along.