Sunday, May 14, 2006

I Had a Nice Dream

Last night I dreamed that I just met a guy and we really clicked. His face is fading fast from my memory but I know he was tall (of course everyone is tall next to me) and had dark hair. He made me happy. He sent me flowers for my graduation in the dream and I told him I liked him a lot. He thought I said I loved him and since we had only known each other a week or two, he was naturally a little shocked. We both laughed when I repeated what I really said. My friend wanted to make sure that we didn't rush into things too fast--specifically that we didn't move in together--to which I replied that I have always meant what I said about not wanting to live with a man again until I was getting married. (This I should probably post on later.)

The point I took away from the dream was that I was happy and ready to have a relationship again--in a year, when I am graduating--but I will be ready and I will be happy with a guy again.

Later tonightI will post an unconventional Mother's Day piece.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Guess who!

Sorry ive not been around much, since i left work i've not had computer access. But gimie ur email agian and ill email you from a new address. Got a lot of reading your site to catch up on now xxxx

Tina said...

Hey hey it's my good friend Anon! My email is msviv110 at yahoo.com