Thursday, February 02, 2006

I Take Weird Quizzes

My ankle was screwed up worse again today so I took a vicodin tonight and now I am wide awake and a little high and bored so I took some quizzes:

What kind of cheese I am
  1. Swiss-You're a little out of it. I mean, come on. You're covered in holes, after all.
  2. Cheddar-You are the best in the world. Absolutely perfect.
  3. American-You're icky alone and you're flat. You're cheap. Also you taste good on burgers.
Which Beatnik I am
  1. Lawrence Ferlinghetti
  2. William S. Borroughs
  3. Allen Ginsberg
Which Biblical character I am
  1. Haman
  2. Pontius Pilate
  3. Abraham
Which historical figure I am
  1. Josef Stalin
  2. Mao Tse-Tung
  3. Bill Clinton
My ideal Medieval job
  1. Knight
  2. Druid
  3. Monarch
Which insect I am
  1. Flea
  2. Cricket
  3. Fly
Which "What About Bob" character I am
  1. Bob Wiley
  2. Lilly Marvin
  3. Sigmund Marvin
Which "Goonies" character I am
  1. Chunk Cohen
  2. Jake Fratelli
  3. Mama Fratelli
Which "Rocky Horror Picture Show" character I am
  1. the Criminologist
  2. Frank N. Furter
  3. Dr. Scott
*Note: Spellings taken from quiz site so don't blame me!

No comments: