Thursday, February 14, 2008

I Got Mugged

So the laundry attendant was wrong. My purse was not stolen because it was on the machine behind me while I was moving around my loads. It was stolen from me in my own driveway, behind my own house, last night at 9:30 PM on my way home from working late. I was mugged but not hurt physically. I'm making all the phone calls to credit card companies, the bank, etc., but I'm just very shaken up emotionally. I had been sleeping better the past few days but last night I barely got any sleep. I was panicking and I had such a nervous stomach I was throwing up and was just so worked up I couldn't sleep until I finally got about 2 hours' sleep around 4 am. I don't want to tell my dad or some other people because they will be all, "See? Tina moves to the city and she gets mugged. It's not safe there and I'm never going to visit her again." Time to go to the pharmacy to pick up my anxiety medication so I can stop having panic attacks long enough to take a nap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god Tina!! Glad you're okay...ish.

Robot Dancers said...

Oh No!! :(

I hope you're okay.