Monday, February 04, 2008

Disappointing

I’m feeling mostly better, just a lingering cough now really. Yes, Jenn, a hot toddie would help tremendously I’m sure, but I’ll need to go buy the whiskey for it first. I was at a friend’s house to watch the Superbowl and am feeling more disappointed than usual that my team lost. It just felt like destiny that the Pats would win this year of all years and to have that not happen really kind of left me feeling a little empty inside. So I’m back at work today after taking some sick time, it’s a Monday morning, it’s snowing outside, I didn’t get a lot of sleep last night, and I would say that I am feeling downright depressed this morning.

Oh, and the MF mentioned last night that he reads my blog and he’s not going to stop seeing other people. Not sure how I feel about that yet, honestly. I’m still mulling it over in my head.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whiskey? Pffft.

Got rum? I have some Cuban stuff (awww you won't have that) and it was very yummy. Okay sure I got giggly drinking it but...

Robot Dancers said...

Not going to stop seeing other people huh?

Wow.. That would get a big "screw you" from me.

i really don't understand that dating around thing. I am all about monogamy. If We are dating then i am only dating you.

Tina said...

Mmm Cuban rum. I'm very jealous, my Canadian friend...

And Robot, yes I understand and have in the past felt that way, but when you get out of an 11-year relationship because the guy was secretly cheating on you for the last month you were together because your mother got diagnosed with a fatal disease (see under "guys, dating, etc." the Big X entries if you are so inclined), well, I guess that left me with a different perspective on dating. (Read: I am one fucked up girl)