Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Thank God

I recently surpassed 200 posts here...I have had several things on my mind the last few days besides the fact that I'm still sick and went home early today from work again because of it. Thank god I have tomorrow off.

I was thinking of my parents' relationship, the relationship I had with the Big X, and the relationships I've had with men before and since. I talked recently with a former FWB and continue to talk with Wade, a guy who has been interested in me recently but I haven't pursued. I am thinking in general of how I relate with men and how my parents' relationship plays into all this, and of course how this all relates to the MF.

This is a tangled web that needs to be unraveled once I am in my right mind again. Maybe tomorrow...

Thank god I have tomorrow off.

2 comments:

Robot Dancers said...

Sounds like some heavy stuff.

Anonymous said...

Yay on 200.

Unravelling is the same as epiphanies. Always painful.