Monday, January 28, 2008

Misc. Monday Thoughts

I had a nice weekend. Friday I went out with Rose, and I spent Saturday and Sunday with the MF. Mike and I made up too; I made him promise never to pull that crap again, and I think I'm also getting a free dinner out of the deal.

Mike read one of my posts here about the MF and his response to me was that it's a good thing the MF doesn't read this thing, because if it was him, he'd be pretty mad at being referred to as MF. Apparently, Mike had not read the first couple of posts in which I shortened Man Friend to MF and he thought it was an abbreviation for motherfucker. He agreed after I explained, that Man Friend was not such a bad thing to be called.

Today my friend Raquel started work in my building. She works in a different department on a different floor, but it is still very exciting to have a good friend in the building. We've made plans to eat lunch outdoors in the Springtime, and to go over to Bushnell Park after work in the Summer to hear the free concerts and have some wine. Sadly, there is nothing much fun to do when there is snow on the ground in Hartford so all my happy daydreams must wait until the weather turns warmer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So if you spent Sunday with the man does this mean he's talking to you?

Tina said...

No, but the sex was fun ;)

(Yes, he's talking to me.)