Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I'm Working on It . . .

I'm working on something. Something that I'm going to post here but it's taking me some deep thought. It was started by the conversation that the MF and I had last night--a sort of checking in on the status of us thing, making sure we are roughly on the same page. Actually, though, it was started long before then, but that gave me the motivation to try to put it down in writing.

It's all about us--what I want and can handle from him, what I can't handle from him . . . but it is really me putting words to a way of thinking I've developed in the last few years--a way of thinking about my life, which includes men in general (and him in specific, now). And I'm doing it for him because there are some things I need him to know about me, and about what I do and don't expect. I think he will be relieved when he sees it, and there is a chance he won't like some of it. But I think mostly it will relieve him, and--I hope--free him and me up to be more honest about our feelings for each other, for other people, and about how we want to fit into each other's lives.

1 comment:

Robot Dancers said...

hello miss :)

I hope when you put it up he responds well to it and is relieved.

Good luck!