Sunday, June 03, 2007

The Weekend

Three people saw me naked this weekend--one man, and two women. And all three satisfied me.

Okay, I tease. Only one satisfied me sexually. One gave me a sweet massage, and the other gave me a facial so relaxing that I nearly fell asleep.

See, I was in New Hampshire this weekend. I went up there to do a visibility event for Chris Dodd at the Presidential debate, and decided to stay at Whit's in-laws' for the weekend. They have a house on Lake Winnepesaukee, and Whit and Jake were up there for the weekend so I visited them for a bit.

We went out the first night to the local country club where Whit's future brother-in-law flirted with all the waitresses. He thinks he's like the shit or something. But it was cool--we hung out with the townies and had a drink after dinner. Then it was back to the lake house for pool (which I suck at--didn't sink a single shot) and more drinks. We watched The 40-Year-Old Virgin and Whit and Jake got tired awhile into it so they went to bed.

Jake's brother and I stayed up to the end. We cuddled a bit. Then we went upstairs. We did it. Then I grabbed my clothes and got the fuck out of there before we could cuddle or anything. I am so not in the place for a relationship that even though I know that Jed doesn't want one either (and is probably in fact seeing like 3 girls right now), I still had to make it clear by finishing and getting the fuck out of there in a minute or less.

Okay. I need therapy. I get that.

This summer, my summer of unemployment, is meant to be one of self-discovery. Perhaps I will not sleep with anyone again until I am in touch with the real me. Until I am ready to--you know--not run away as soon as coitus is complete.

Saturday we went to the spa, where I had a massage by the second person to see me naked. It was good, though I prefer a Swedish massage, where more pressure is applied. Then I had a facial--which I had never had before. The woman said to take my shirt and bra off, and my pants if I felt comfortable, since she was going to give me an upper body massage during the facial. So I did.

She came back in and said, "Oh my God, I forgot to give you a cover-up! You must think I'm a freak!"

So then I put on the cover-up and had a very nice facial.

I WILL become normal. I WILL become normal.

P. S. I did not go to the Dodd event after all. I decided I wanted to get back to CT at a decent hour so I could be rested to get my new puppy!!

No comments: